What you'll be doing
- You will oversee day-to-day financial operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation. Together with your team, you will formulate and improve SLAs for procurement, accounts payable, customer invoicing, and cash collections.
- You will prepare accurate cash flow forecasts to management.
- You will handle supplier cost accounting including allocations by customer and by legal entity.
- You will accurately provide reports of actual financial results, coordinate monthly close processes and prepare adjustments to the general ledger including accruals, analyze general ledger accounts, investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- You will document, streamline, systematize processes.
- You will establish and maintain controls which verify the integrity of all financial systems, processes and data.
- You will confirm financial policies and procedures are regularly updated and communicated in a timely manner.
- You will give direction on system related enhancements and improvements, monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate financial processes and implement new systems as necessary.
- You will collaborate with others inside and outside the company in achieving these goals.
- You will take point on internal and external audits and provide timely issue resolution to auditors.
- You will ensure adherence to GAAP and internal accounting controls.
- You will provide guidance on revenue recognition and other operational/invoicing matters for prospective customer arrangements.
- You will support company initiatives & improvements with research, planning, and implementation, as required.
- You will mentor members of the Financial Operations team with a focus on career growth and enhancement.
What to bring
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in the technology industry
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another business-related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; comfortable navigating large sets of data
- Experience with SAP and SOX compliance preferred
- Experience working in a global company preferred
- Command of GAAP; CPA strongly preferred
- A continuous improvement mindset
You'll be a great fit if
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks while being able to tap into the expertise of others
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team