Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Go To Market at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
As a key member of the Finance team, the FP&A Manager will play a strategic role in the overall management of the company reporting directly to the Director, FP&A. You will have responsibility for providing key decision support to senior executives across multiple functional areas and for working with the senior leadership team in setting strategic direction.
What You Will Do:
- Lead planning and forecasting activities with our GTM business partners to manage their budgeting and planning cycles.
- Develop monthly/quarterly management reports regarding the underlying performance, leading indicators, validation of plan assumptions, and key metrics on the business.
- Facilitate and provide sales analytics across the broader sales organization.
- Be a strategic financial business partner to a range of Sales, Customer Success and Marketing leaders across the organization.
- Identify, lead and project manage initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum 8+ years of Finance experience.
- 5+ years of recent FP&A experience with preference for work in SaaS businesses.
- Specific experience working with fast growing GTM teams.
- Proficiency with FP&A systems required, Adaptive and/or Anaplan experience is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills are required.
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal.
- MBA preferred, but not required.
- #US-W; #BV
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description