Financial Planning Analyst
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for improving the company’s financial status by analyzing and interpreting data and results, completing comparative evaluations, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management. This is a critical addition to the FP&A team at Snap! Raise; the perfect candidate for this role will have a high level of independence, accountability, teamwork, good judgment, project management and attention to detail.
- Drive the development and tracking of budgets, forecasts and long-range plans.
- Proactively analyze and evaluate the business, identifying key operating trends, opportunities for growth and more prudent expense management.
- Develop and refine key operational metrics.
- Assist in the preparation of the board of directors’ materials, management reporting and project based analyses that summarize business performance with recommendations for necessary actions or changes.
- Assess and implement process improvements to the financial planning cycle
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and influences decision making.
- Prepare monthly budget to actual results and other key financial analyses and report on results to key stakeholders
- Maintain and develop the core financial models with well thought through drivers and trend projections.
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future performance.
- Assist with development and maintenance of pricing models
- Ad hoc projects and analyses
- 2-5 years progressive financial analysis experience
- Proven experience in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, business integration, and analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive structure in ambiguity
- Highly Curious
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Excellent project management skills
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong presence with ability to interact and communicate concisely with Sr. Leadership
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
Snap! Raise is changing the way groups and teams fundraise. To date, we have helped raise over $200 million for over 30,000 student programs across all 50 states. Our office is located in one of the most beautiful parts of downtown Seattle, South Lake Union. Feel free to take a walk at lunch along the lake or switch up your work space, with a couple of hours on our rooftop! We offer Friday catered lunches, arcade games, fully stocked snack bars, monthly department and office wide events, a competitive benefits package and so much more. In order to support more groups and help even more kids, we need passionate and hardworking individuals committed to making an impact. Become a game changer with us today!