Financial, Planning and Analysis Manager - SaaS at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:59 p.m. (PST) on Friday, June 28, 2019
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
As FP&A Manager, you have a highly-visible role in influencing the strategic planning process, building planning and reporting systems, and analyzing operating and financial results. You will be a key partner in making critical business decisions across the company.
- Build flexible and scalable processes and reporting packages to empower senior leaders with critical operational data related to strategy, planning and ensure high ROI results.
- Develop multi-dimensional planning models and analyze scenarios to guide hiring and growth plans.
- Build strong relationships across business lines and collaborate cross-functionally to improve business processes and reporting standards.
- 6+ years of progressive work experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in a high-growth business
- SaaS Software industry experience with working knowledge of key SAAS metrics
- BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience.
- Technically savvy with advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of G-Suite tools for collaboration
- Experience using multi-dimensional planning software (Anaplan, Cognos Planning, Hyperion Planning)
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for understanding the business and creating scalable, repeatable analytics.
- Experience analyzing large sets of complex data. Ability to glean insight from data and the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confirmed ability to lead and partner with all levels of management, across the organization.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description