Auth0 is growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Manager of Close and Consolidations to perform a wide range of accounting responsibilities and support our continued growth. As the ideal candidate, you have a solid understanding of U.S. GAAP and have experience with corporate consolidations, including the preparation of consolidated financial statements, oversight of global intercompany transactions and financial analysis and reporting. You are highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and can thrive in a growing and dynamic environment by easily adapting to change. You are a CPA with 6+ years of combined experience in public accounting and industry.
This is a REMOTE FRIENDLY role but strongly prefers a candidate's ability to occasionally work in our Bellevue, WA office
What You Will Do:
- Lead the month-end close and consolidation process.
- Review journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ensure accuracy of foreign exchange impact.
- Support global accounting team with resolution of complex accounting issues and determine treatment of significant, unusual or complex transactions.
- Responsible for monthly variance analytics and ad hoc management reporting.
- Oversight of all intercompany transactions, including completeness and accuracy, compliance with transfer pricing agreements and appropriate elimination.
- Assist with statutory audits and reporting.
- Manage integrity of the global chart of accounts.
- Responsible for managing ERP change requests and working with IT to facilitate timely resolution of close and reporting related issues.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with internal control requirements.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
What You Bring:
- 6+ years of related Accounting experience with demonstrated progression of increased responsibility and complexity.
- Must have strong recent month-end close and consolidation process experience
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal control requirements, and sound understanding of financial statements.
- Solid understanding of foreign currency translation.
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related experience.
- CPA certification strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- #US; #US-W
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent .
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.