Global Cash Analyst
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Team Remitly is a digital international money transfer company united through our mission - to tirelessly deliver on our promise to immigrants sending money across the world. We do this by providing immigrants and their families the most trusted financial service products on the planet.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience needed to significantly contribute to our ongoing efforts to build and deploy a secure, scalable and efficient global cash management platform. This position plays a critical role in meeting our customer promise while safeguarding customer and corporate assets. We are seeking an experienced professional to join our dynamic finance team and help build a world class funding and cash management platform.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the development and maintain and monitor a best-in-class set of operational policies to ensure a robust, internal control environment protecting assets and mitigating the risk of fraud.
- Perform daily customer funds management and funding sourcing decisions.
- Perform daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
- Manage currency exposure and risk and optimize the use of capital.
- Cash management operation to include daily cash balances available for investment, cash administration, management of current accounts and bank deposits
- Anticipate short-term borrowing needs and manage and execute the LOC drawdown and repayment schedule.
- Establish and manage bank relationships and establish new accounts for expansion efforts.
- Assist with creating and maintaining a system of policies and controls over cash and treasury activities.
- Prepare cash flow projections for both customer and corporate funds.
- Oversight and execution of wire and money transfer operations.
- Develop and maintain strong banking relationships to ensure delivery of appropriate and cost-effective global banking services and support.
- Bank account administration - Wire templates, user rights/limits, new account/user setup.
- Ensure cash and treasury activities are in compliance with regulatory guidelines and the company’s internal policies.
- Identify, recommend and assist in implementing new bank technologies and enhancements, products and services to improve cash operations.
- Partner closely with corporate finance to support capital funding and short-term borrowings under the revolving credit facility, debt repayment activities, and other banking transactions.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong, applicable professional experience: We’re looking for a cash management or treasury professional with experience in a multinational corporate setting.
- Broad experience across banking platforms., treasury workstations and/or ERP systems.
- Self-confident, self-starter, highly ethical, reliable, highly communicative.
- A team approach: will be a key player with building a global cash management platform and will require collaboration across the organization.
- Familiar with cash management systems.
- Strong planning, organized, interpersonal, analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or a related field. Profession certification (CTP or CCM) a plus.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.