Head of Revenue Operations
Zipwhip is a Seattle-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company providing text messaging to businesses across North America through cloud-based software and a best-in-class API solution. One of the fastest growing tech companies in North America as ranked by Deloitte Fast 500 2017 and 2018, Zipwhip invented the technology that enables businesses to text using their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number and communicate with consumers the modern way.
Zipwhip is aggressively investing in our people, product offerings and processes. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Microsoft Ventures, OpenView, Voyager Capital and a host of other investors, and are seeing rapid growth in both employees and revenue. Zipwhip is the only business-texting provider with direct connections to all Tier 1 and 2 wireless operators in the U.S., and we've delivered billions of texts to consumers nationwide.
Zipwhip employees come to work every day (to one of Seattle's coolest offices) inspired and ready to live out our DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. If you want to be part of an organization where highly motivated thinkers are empowered to change the way we communicate with the world around us, then we'd like to hear from you.
What's the job really?
- Put together scalable mechanisms to support business and program operations processes.
- Own projects aimed at improving internal productivity. Be responsible for training and sales enablement tasks in order to allow the sales team to be more effective in their product knowledge, systems use and sales process.
- You create strategies to drive all teams to work cohesively, optimizing each to maximize revenue
- You work with the EVP Sales and Success to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- You drive solutions by utilizing Operations, Tools, Insights (Analytics) , and Enablement to optimize the organizations ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention
- Create reporting and analytical capabilities to enable informed and insightful business-impacting decisions. Analyze initiatives and processes and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Shape and devise our quota, headcount, and go-to market plans & strategies for all revenue owners. Conduct ad-hoc operations analysis, and support related projects as needed.
- Partner with the Product team and all revenue owners to implement cross-team solutions and processes.
- Assist in creating compensation models that support the objectives of the organization
- Effectively manage the change driven by the initiatives and is capable of steering the business in a new direction.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive management and leadership of revenue operations teams.
- Previous history in designing and rolling out quota plans & compensation models.
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Experience using Salesforce. Familiarity with sales tools such as Salesloft, Ambition, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in a constantly changing environment.
- Solid reporting skills.
- Proven experience working with multi department operations such as Sales, Customer Success, Support, Marketing, Partnerships.
What we offer:
- A fun, lively startup culture and one of Seattle's coolest offices.
- Core values-based leadership.
- A culture of employee engagement-lively weekly company updates as 1 example.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Complimentary access to a fitness center.
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage.
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, PTO, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Complimentary snacks, complimentary beverages, a subsidized cafeteria with lunch made fresh every day, and free lunch on Fridays catered by local chefs.
- Complimentary shuttle access to office from King Street Station, Ferry Terminal and Yesler/Occidental.
Zipwhip values an inclusive and diverse team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.