Internal Auditor at Getty Images
Who You Are:
You are a team oriented, well organized, self-starting Auditor with a passion for proposing and managing change. You are a natural communicator and have experience working within an audit role with a solid accounting background. You thrive in a role of gaining an understanding of the root causes for compliance related matters and looking at new ways of presenting / analyzing data. You get excited by the possibility of helping the company implement best practices and understand a new direction with greater efficiency and control, fresh ideas and new perspectives.
Your Next Challenge:
Reporting to the Manager of Internal Audit, this position will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Internal Auditor will participate in the planning and execution of the IT, financial, and operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency and being a steward of financial integrity and controls, while serving and supporting the business.
- Participate in the development of new internal audit processes and ongoing process improvements
- Participate in the scoping, risk assessment and planning of internal audit activity, control testing, co-ordination with testers/reviewers, and documentation of financial processes
- Responsibility for working with finance leaders to enhance and maintain a strong internal control environment
- Testing remediation of Internal Control weaknesses observed by Internal Audit
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic and achievable
- Provide meaningful insights about the work that you are responsible for that consistently demonstrates an understanding and appreciation for our business
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Provide creative input that will drive greater efficiency and value to the audit process
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes and strengthen internal controls
- Partnering with colleagues around the world to take on special projects focusing on, but not exclusive to compliance initiatives (e.g. providing consultation and financial support, business integrations, M&A activity, financial systems implementation, deal analysis, re-organizations)
- Participate in the development of presentation of audit reports and recommendations to the Audit Committee/CFO and ExCom.
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS in Accounting / Finance or quantitative disciple and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- Experience in financial, operational or IT audit
- Knowledge of SOX
- Ability to travel domestic and international 2-3 times a year
- Excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual; action oriented; results driven
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly in a fast-moving global company
- Strong team player
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred (or ability to obtain a certification within 2 years)
- Working knowledge of IT systems - ERP systems and financial reporting systems (including AWS, Workday, Oracle, and Salesforce a plus)
- Experience with new technologies including cloud computing, data analytics, fraud prevention/detection, and or digital media is a big plus
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the world’s leader in visual communication, with over 170 million assets available through its premium content site www.gettyimages.com and its leading stock content site www.istock.com. With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and content creators help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit press.gettyimages.com, and for the stories, innovation and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends http://stories.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at https://twitter.com/GettyImages.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace