Outreach is Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and we have offices in San Francisco, CA, New York, Tampa, FL, London, and Prague.
This role will sit in our Seattle office.
Outreach is building a world-class finance team and is looking for a Manager of Corporate FP&A. This is a unique role that not only includes leading the short-term and long-term forecasting but also new revenue initiatives (including product and geography) as well as managing expenses for G&A. This is a high-profile role that will report into the Director, Corporate FP&A.
- Develop and maintain auditable 3 statement financial model and other driver-based models, perform sensitivity analysis, build scenario cases for new revenue initiatives, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, and capital allocation
- Deliver insights as to how we are performing operationally and how to create financial capacity to fund future growth including driving efficiencies
- Develop meaningful analyses around financial statement and KPI performance and drive data accuracy and consistency
- Analyze and articulate risk and opportunities to plan; work collaboratively across the organization to ensure the accurate and consistent flow of relevant information
- Drive integration between financial systems and increased automation
- Package and present insights to key stakeholders including investors and Board; create ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Deliver quarterly analysis and reporting of the business' financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
- Forecast and manage non-technology G&A expense
- Develop and grow a high-performing analyst that supports these existing organizations
- 2+ experience in corporate FP&A public SaaS company
- 2+ years investment banking
- Rigorous analytical and quantitative skills including experience with financial modeling, analysis, and valuation
- Superior presentation and written communication skills, which enable highlighting key points in consumable formats, both excel and PPT
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience with a financial planning software, Anaplan a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset; positive can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Collaborative individual that excels at developing strong working relationships at all levels
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Read Full Job Description