Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis at Assurance
- Serve as the Finance lead for developing the Assurance resource optimization function in support of BU financial and operational objectives.
- Collaborate with business owners to build hiring plans, develop bottoms-up multi-year forecasts, and perform cost-benefit analysis on strategic initiatives.
- Develop processes and leverage systems to facilitate governance and control over expense management.
- Written and oral communication with Senior Management, including providing strategic financial analytics and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Aligning resource investment levels with desired financial outcomes and returns.
- Resource capacity planning, optimization, and other relevant analysis for existing and new strategic initiatives.
- Act as a change agent and ambassador to influence expense management behavior.
- Development of associated chargeback budgets and allocations.
- Additional ad hoc requests or project work as required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent experience (MBA a plus)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, new business/startup experience a plus
- Adaptable to different stakeholders, audiences, and environments
- Demonstrated track record of process improvements/automation through collaboration and technology
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively to senior management
- Proficient analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate process effectiveness
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations
- Proven ability to work under tight time constraints and multi-task
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Data Visualization (SQL experience is a plus)
- Familiar with Oracle General Ledger, Essbase, Obero, OBI
- Overtime during peak periods and some travel required