Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Role
This position is responsible for working with top lenders to find the best mortgage solution for our customers. As a remote Mortgage Broker with Assurance, you will receive new, warm, inbound leads. Work remote with the support of our team to focus on the tasks you need to!
If you enjoy helping customers find the right mortgage solutions and being rewarded for your efforts this role is for you!
- Receive warm inbound leads and be the primary contact for the client throughout the mortgage process. Assurance generates and provides high quality leads!
- Present loan options to your clients that for a better financial situation and submit completed loan applications to mortgage processor.
- Provide every customer exceptional customer service when advising them on their refinancing or purchase options.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals and objectives as set by the management team.
- Keep excellent notes on each lead so Assurance can continue to serve clients when they are ready.
- Maintain current mortgage licensing and be able to get licensed in additional states per company's growth objectives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures in our mortgage broker handbook.
- Must have a current NMLS license
- Clean background and ability to get licensed in multiple additional states through the NMLS.
- Have a thorough knowledge of current regulations surrounding consumer lending.
- Knowledge of Ellie Mae's Encompass is preferred.
- 1 year of experience as a mortgage broker preferred, not required.
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Choose Assurance because:
· Exceptional base plus commission structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision and more
· Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays!
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment