Do you want to love where you work? Do you love data analysis? Are you passionate about working with datasets? Would your previous teammates have nothing but extraordinary things to say about you? Projectline is seeking a contract Pricing Analyst with a focus on informing marketing strategy and driving transformational initiatives through data-driven insights that ensure efficient and coordinated value is delivered. Ideally, you have world-class skills in aggregating data and interpreting it into an actionable and informative analysis. You should be a highly collaborative relationship builder and an excellent communicator. We are looking for an intelligent, insightful teammate who will be part of a program management team driven by results that will help lead our client to record revenue growth.
- You will assist in pricing analysis and execution for new and renewing Unified Support customers
- You will help the team determine deal structures at renewal
- You will assist in summarizing and reporting findings
- You will review discounting and fragmentation requests.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business proficiency in German is a HUGE plus.
- You are very analytical.
- You are very detail oriented.
- You have extremely strong Excel skills as this role will require analyzing and compiling data from several sources and pulling it all together into one output.
- You have prior knowledge about Microsoft licensing and sales tools
- You are able to work with rapidly changing requirements
- 6-8 years in operations or performing financial, marketing, or statistical analysis or equivalent related work experience.
- Demonstrate advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong eye for business; consistently exercises good judgment and can assimilate information from a variety of sources to recommend strategic alternatives.
- Ability to articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format is critical to the success of this role.
- Operate without direction in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Our client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Projectline Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto and beyond. We are proud to say that our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as an excellent place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of the Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, we want you to contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Learn more at www.projectlineservices.com
Follow us at https://twitter.com/projectline