Pricing Operations Manager
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. Working within our Marketplace Growth team, the Pricing Operations Manager is responsible for building tools, support structures, and processes that will help lead to better business decisions. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
You will take ownership of:
- Executing on SLAs for inbound pricing requests from Shipper Sales team
- Working with Sales and Growth teams to align on strategy for RFPs and projects
- Performing data analysis, experimentation, and reporting for large pricing requests
- Collaborating with peers and Product team to innovate and improve upon existing systems, work processes, and procedures
- Being a key member of the Marketplace Growth team - we’re a close-knit, scrappy team that likes to have fun and solve problems
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years professional/business experience
- Strong analytical skills – moderate/advanced Excel, good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics; Experience writing SQL queries a plus
- Business process mapping skills and ability to optimize for operational efficiencies
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication and keen attention to detail
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description