Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About The Role:
Remitly's Decision Science team is at the core of our revenue and customer value, using data to improve customer retention while driving revenue growth and providing deep insights on customer behavior for teams across Remitly. As a pricing Decision Scientist, reporting to the head of Decision Science, you will be a key driver and owner of Remitly's revenue! You will also significantly impact the direction of pricing strategy and operations at Remitly and your work will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
What You'll Do
- Build pricing strategies and analyze customer behavior by market, segment, and other dimensions.
- Partner with marketing, finance, and product teams to develop, price, and launch new product packages.
- Develop, maintain, and improve reporting dashboards to identify KPI trends
- Identify performance trends and perform ad hoc deep dives to understand business drivers.
- Perform statistical and econometric analyses to understand customer behavior.
- Build optimization and automation tools to improve operational efficiency.
Who You Are
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, engineering, or a quantitative field.
- 3+ years experience in pricing, strategy consulting, finance, or data science.
- Experience with statistical/econometric modeling.
- Familiarity with R, Python, or other programming languages and expertise in SQL.
- Knowledge of data visualization and related tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense/Periscope).
- Success applying statistical methods to complex and open-ended problems.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer