Revenue Accountant, Cloud Ops
The Revenue Accountant will be a key member of the global revenue recognition team and will report directly to the Revenue Operations Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring revenue and related accounts are posted to the GL accurately and in accordance to generally accepted accounting principles. In addition, you will be reviewing customer contracts, aiding in testing of ERP and assisting in the capitalization of costs associated with commission under ASC 606.
- Perform monthly revenue accounting close responsibilities, including GAAP revenue analysis, account reconciliations, roll forwards, journal entries, and close packages
- Review and ensure revenue transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP (ASC 606)
- Prepare and maintain various reports related to orders and invoicing activity
- Develop and draft formalized revenue procedure for SOX compliance
- Interact with other departments to resolve outstanding issues
- Perform CRP and UAT for RevPro implementation
- Ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests as needed
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant accounting experience required
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must be proactive and take ownership of tasks assigned and areas of responsibility
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Revenue Recognition
- ERP systems experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity. #LI-IS1 #MID