Revenue Enablement Manager, Growth Account Executives at Outreach (Seattle, WA)
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Onboarding: Ensuring new reps deliver value as quickly as possible. Examples: Refining and managing role-specific onboarding curricula.
- Skill Training & Coaching: Enabling reps to consistently articulate our value to customers and drive growth within customer accounts. Examples: Reinforcing methodology that’s geared towards retaining customers and supporting a manager-led coaching program, as well as driving programmatic efforts to optimize customer engagement of Outreach.
- Sales Enablement: Experience enabling account management core capabilities. Examples: specific examples of training around territory planning, account planning, and renewals/opportunity management
- Product Enablement: Equip reps to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey. Examples: Collaborating with the Go-to-Market team to create online and offline training and enablement content.
- Competitive Enablement: Work with Product Marketing to enable reps to consistently articulate our differentiators against competitive risk. Example: Repurposing competitive enablement resources to be geared towards customer relationship.
- Outreach Excellence: Ensure reps are demonstrating excellence with how they present, demo and use Outreach. Examples: Creating and managing Outreach content for Outreach reps, and promoting/monitoring internal best practices for various roles.
- Tool Training & Support: Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. Examples: learning management system, sales asset management, call analytics platform, sales intelligence platforms.
- Growth & Retention Excellence: Ensure that the Growth team has the content and tools to support conversations throughout the renewal and upsell process. Examples: Drive the rollout of a refined sales stage process and the related pipeline management and forecasting approach.
- Internal Communications: Provide timely and easy access to all information reps need to do their jobs. Examples: Managing intranet / kx platform and creating/maintaining content on processes/motions/priorities.
- Continuous Improvement: Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement and recognition. Examples: Monitor enablement completion/usage data and sales production data to recognize top performers and to identify learning/performance gaps (and align with sales + success leadership to address those gaps).
- 2+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization
- This position is a dedicated partner to our Growth, AE team and knowledge of client expansion is key
- Prior experience with different LMS platforms
- Familiarity with change management approaches (e.g. the ADKAR model)
- Ability to analyze outcomes and utilize data insights to drive decision-making
- Working knowledge of the customer expansion process within a recurring revenue model
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
- Involvement in sales enablement groups (e.g. Sales Enablement Society)
- Prior experience in an enablement role supporting sales teams A passion for the learner experience and an understanding on how to apply best practices in building content for adult learning
- Ability to balance a focus on measurable outcomes with empathy for people, customers, and the business
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Sale, Command of the Message, Proactive Selling)
- Experience using Outreach
- These names mean something to you: Kirkpatrick, Gagne, Bloom