Revenue Operations Specialist
HELP US MAKE HISTORY. Millions trust Leafly to help them find unbiased information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis information. Leafly started as an excel spreadsheet and has since grown to become the largest cannabis information resource in the world. We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for smart, forward-thinking leaders to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored. If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our finance team in Seattle, WA! This role is crucial in bridging the finance and sales organizations at Leafly. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years experience supporting sales and finance, experience with Salesforce and Zuora, and ability to communicate effectively across departments.
- Support Account Executives in building quotes and subscriptions, process customer billing subscriptions and invoice customers
- Process customer invoices and payments accurately and timely
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions
- Actively manage the collection of customer receivables
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process, and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Participate in developing and executing scalable processes to ensure the billing process can scale with Company growth
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Account Executives, National Sales, Video Production teams for ad-hoc and recurring reporting to provide insights and visibility
- Assist in calculation of monthly commissions
- 2 years experience supporting sales and finance with a focus on customer billing, experience with Zuora a plus
- Strong communication skills and a customer first approach
- Basic understanding of accounting SaaS-based revenue streams- particularly Accounts Receivable, Revenue, and Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Zuora a big plus
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other Office tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy where adaptability is imperative
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Read Full Job Description