Sales Operations Analyst
Smartsheet is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to assist both with sales tools, as well as commissions reporting and analysis. In this position, you will be mastering commission analysis and reporting, and assist in user support for our sales tools.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
This impactful role reports to the Sales Analysis Manager and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
- Master and own commission reconciliation and Analysis (50%)
- Perform front line user support for our commissions system, Callidus as well as other sales systems including Salesforce, Docusign, and Yesware
- Manage user roles, profiles, security procedures, workflow rules and dashboards
- Continuously monitor data quality
- Managing and editing records and data
- Regularly perform data cleansing and database de-duping
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- 3+ years of experience in sales analysis, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and organizational skills
- Preferred experience with Callidus as well as other sales tools such as Salesforce, Docusign, Yesware, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.