Senior Accountant at Auth0
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team! This position will help with more complex accounting activities, with primary responsibility for the Company’s revenue recognition accounting. We are looking for someone who is highly-motivated, has a strong understanding of US GAAP, and who has the ability to take on complex tasks with limited supervision. You will play an important role in the financial close process of our high-growth Company. As the ideal candidate, you are a CPA (or CPA eligible) with 4+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
In this role you will:
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations as part of the month-end close process.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial data in support of management reporting.
- Drive process improvement projects to streamline and automate manual workflows.
- Provide support to Finance management and other internal customers, including ad hoc financial analysis.
- Assist in the development and documentation of general practices and finance policies.
- Produce a high volume of work in a dynamic environment.
- Support other special projects according to the needs of the Company
The right candidate will possess:
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present findings and interact at all levels of the organization
- A strong understanding of financial processes and internal controls
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving and dynamic environment
- Extraordinary critical thinking and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- A proactive approach with a sense of urgency and anticipation
- Demonstrated ability of managing multiple priorities and deadlines
Skills and abilities:
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years progressive accounting experience
- Intermediate Excel capabilities
- Experience with Intacct accounting system is a bonus
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description