Senior Accounting Manager (Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting) at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:02 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Senior Accounting Manager (Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting) at Auth0 is a new role which will perform a wide range of financial reporting responsibilities and support our continued growth. Reporting to the Controller, the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of U.S. GAAP and have experience researching complex accounting transactions, interpreting accounting guidance and documenting conclusions. You are highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and can thrive in a growing and dynamic environment by easily adapting to change.
This role will be based from our corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
What You Will Do
- Play an integral role in the monthly and quarterly consolidated close process
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements and management reports
- Assist in ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Assist in implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- Research, resolve and document conclusions for technical accounting matters and complex business transactions
- Coordinate external audit
- Prepare audit committee materials
- Assist with special projects as needed
What You Bring
- 10+ years of related work experience with demonstrated progression of increased responsibility and complexity
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal control requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- NetSuite experience a plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.