At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Reporting directly to our Senior Manager of Treasury Operations, you'll help build and deploy a secure, scalable, and efficient global funding and cash management platform. The Sr. Analyst will also help improve payment processes by working across teams on payment automation initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Support and perform different aspects of the Payment process, which includes overseeing the full life cycle for payments: creating, tracking, confirming approvals, settlement of all wire and transfer payments and troubleshooting any payment related issues
- Support and perform multiple aspects of the FX Trade Settlement process which includes building tracking and settlement of trades
- Cash management operations - managing daily cash balances available for investment, cash administration, management of current accounts and bank deposits
- Forecast short-term borrowing needs and execute the LOC drawdown and repayment schedule
- Develop banking relationships to ensure delivery of cost-effective global banking services, support and scalable bank account infrastructure solutions
- Help optimize an outstanding set of operational policies to provide an internal control environment protecting assets and mitigating the risk of fraud
- Online banking system administration - Wire templates, new account/user setup, user entitlements creation and maintenance
- Ensure cash and treasury activities comply with regulatory guidelines and the company’s internal policies which includes bank account management support and KYC compliance functions
- Identify and help implement new bank technologies and enhancements, products, and services to improve cash operations
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of treasury operations and settlement experience in a multinational corporate setting
- Broad experience across banking platforms, treasury workstations, and ERP systems
- A team approach: will be a key player with building a global cash management platform and will require collaboration across the organization
- Familiar with cash management systems
- Great with planning - organized, interpersonal, analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or a related field. Profession certification (CTP or CCM) a plus
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer