Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Responsible for end-to-end process for Invoice to Cash. Partner with Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Support and Finance to provide high quality receivables and strong customer support. Manage a team responsible for deal review, billing, collections and cash applications. Provide reporting for all stages in the cycle from deal desk status to AR Aging to be utilized by all business partners. Accurately forecast cash receipts, establish bad debt reserves and manage deal flow from quote to collect.
- I. Deal Desk - management of the tasks identified below:
- - Early stage deal review including quote and inventory review.
- - Work with Legal and Revenue Recognition to identify non-standard terms and mitigate.
- - Approvals - verify or secure sales and finance approvals for discounts, extended payment terms, sales tax exemption and credit approvals.
- - Complete booking package - prior to placing the order confirm that the booking package is complete, including an executed contract, accurate quote and all necessary approvals.
- II. Billing
- - Supervise billing function insuring that invoices are created accurately and timely. This function overseas the creation of manual invoices, credit/rebills to correct errors, processing invoice adjustments and credit memos.
- - The billing function is responsible for distribution of invoices including third party billing portals, EDI, email or other electronic distribution mechanisms.
- III. Collections
- - Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with overall goals with regard to customer relationships and cash flow needs.
- - Effectively execute day-to-day collections activities by identifying, resolving and mitigating account/payment delinquencies in a timely manner.
- - Escalate customer issues and work with business partners such as sales and customer support to resolve.
- - Manage the collections team daily, creating clear KPI’s for their performance, reporting on those KPI’s, and evaluating actual results against goals.
- Perform cash flow/collections forecasts with detailed assumptions as well as a retroactive review of performance against forecast.
- - Provide reporting on cash collection and A/R Aging status that is appropriate for Executive/Board level consumption.
- - Evaluate every phase of the collection cycle, evaluating opportunities for automation and efficiency.
- - Resolve client-billing problems while applying good customer service
- IV. Cash applicatio n
- -Oversea application of cash receipts from lockbox, wires, ACH payments on a daily basis.
- - Prepare AR Adjustments including credit memos, rebills and write-offs as required.
- 15+ years of total AR management or Customer Service, with at least 10+ years in a managerial capacity.
- Strong customer service focus and business partnering skills.
- Excellent analytical skills including familiarity with CRM and ERP systems such as NetSuite and SalesForce.com, along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Team management and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving attitude along with project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.