Senior Financial Analyst
Outreach's finance team is looking a an amazing, Senior Financial Analyst to drive the forecast, budget and unit economic analysis for the company. This critical hire will help improve the company’s financial efficiency by developing frameworks for analysis, interpreting data and results, completing comparative evaluations, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management. The perfect candidate for this role will have a high level of independence, accountability, teamwork, good judgment, and attention to detail and have the drive to make a huge impact.
- Proactively analyze and evaluate the business, identifying key operating trends, opportunities for growth, and more prudent expense management.
- Develop and maintain core models for forecasting and budgeting in Anaplan
- Develop and refine key business metrics to identify opportunity for efficiency and evaluate overall performance.
- Drive the preparation of the board of directors' materials, management reporting, and project-based analyses that summarize business performance with recommendations for necessary actions or changes.
- Assess and implement process improvements to the financial planning cycle
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and influence decision making.
- Ad hoc projects and analyses
Our Vision Of You
- 3-5 years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Proven experience in financial modeling, business analysis, FP&A, business integration, and analytics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive structure in ambiguity
- Highly Curious
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- MBA preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Strong presence with an ability to interact with Sr. Leadership
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
At Outreach, in this role, you will get the chance to see a company grow from all different perspectives with a highly impactful job and great visibility with executives. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an incredible team, company and history-making journey.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description