Senior Financial Analyst
The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s financial performance. With our aggressive financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our elite group.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, can conduct regular financial reporting, and can make strategic recommendations for the company. If you have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, and 3-6 years of experience in FP&A, Qualtrics could be the perfect place to take your career to the next level.
The Expectation for Success:
Successful analysts in this role are problem solvers, enjoy working cross-departmentally, and find satisfaction in developing and implementing data-driven decisions. Through building relationships with executives you help take the company in the right direction and are confident portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions.
A Day in the Life:
- Analyze financial and business data for strategic decision-making
- Regularly assist the executive team in special projects / reports
- Assist in regular financial reporting and forecasting
- Improve and maintain company budgeting processes
- Make process recommendations within the company