Senior Financial Analyst at Qumulo
About the Position:
Qumulo is looking for an experienced, passionate, highly skilled finance professional to join our growing finance team. As a member of the finance team, you will drive and improve our financial P&L management function by supporting our reporting, forecasting and planning activities.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts. See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com.
- Regular analysis and reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
- Lead monthly departmental plan vs. actual reviews with budget owners
- Assist with inputs and preparation of the annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes
- Manage monthly headcount reconciliations and cost-per-head analytics
- Ownership and management of capital expenditure budgeting and reconciliations
- Support the preparation and reporting of the quarterly black book
- Partner with department budget owners to provide financial insight, in-depth analysis and budget support
- Own headcount and operating expense financial models for worldwide department budgets in Adaptive Insights
- Actively collaborate with accounting as part of the month-end close process to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial results.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and propose improvements
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis with special projects to support key initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance;
- 5+ years progressive finance experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Experience with NetSuite, SalesForce, Adpative Insights a plus
- Experience in all aspects of P&L management and reporting
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, and ERP/CRM systems
- Ability to interpret financial analysis and results
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in the software industry and in a startup preferred
- Mature attitude in protecting the confidentiality of sensitive information both internally and externally to the company
- High degree of flexibility and customer service attitude
- Well organized, ability to prioritize tasks and provide high-level of accuracy
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.