Senior Financial Analyst
Some of the things you'll be doing include...
- Development of multi-dimensional planning models and analyze scenarios to guide hiring and sales growth plans.
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower senior leaders with critical operational data related to sales strategy and planning.
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives.
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance. Inform executive decisions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to establish business processes and reporting standards.
- Interact regularly across the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are...
- Experienced. 4+ years of professional experience in analytics, finance, statistics or other related fields. SaaS Software industry experience is required.
- Educated. BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Passion for understanding the business and creating scalable, repeatable analytics.
- Data Rock Star. Experience analyzing large sets of complex data. Ability to glean insight from data and the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers.
- Technically Savvy. Strong working knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and advanced Excel skills. Experience using multi-dimensional planning software (Anaplan, Cognos Planning, Hyperion Planning) required.
- Strong Communicator. Succinct presentation skills and ability articulate oneself effectively through any communication medium. Must feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis.
- Detail oriented. Superior written and verbal communication and attention to detail.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.