Senior Manager, Americas Services Finance at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This role is a critical partner to the VP GM of Customer Outcomes Americas (professional services and customer success) managing a full P&L while providing strategic insights and analysis to help grow and develop the business. This role will serve as the finance leader to Customer Outcomes Americas, sit on the leadership team, and have responsibility for forecasting and managing both the topline and margin while serving as a strategic financial advisor to the business. The successful candidate will combine a deep understanding of financial planning, forecasting, sales finance and reporting with business and strategic acumen.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own financial planning, forecasting and reporting for the full P&L
- Lead weekly topline forecast calls with sales, delivery and regional leadership and participate in weekly readouts to CO global leadership
- Deliver clear communications to Americas and global CO leadership, including concise presentation of business results, financial drivers and strategic priorities
- Partner with the CO Americas organization to conduct analysis and develop strategic insights that drive business decisions
- Lead annual budget process and support QBRs and long term strategic planning
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly related reporting requirements and submissions to Global C&P Finance and Corp FP&A are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Be able to support and influence cross functional teams at different management levels
- Drive business case development for commercial opportunities & gaps
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of related finance experience, particularly FP&A or Sales Finance
- Proven record of exceptional performance at all professional and educational career stages
- The capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business' needs and translate them into actionable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with senior level stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- High energy and a desire to work in a result-oriented, dynamic fast growth environment
- Willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
- Ability to influence through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis. Ability to recognize and employ appropriate interaction styles and methods to achieve the desired outcome
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.