Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As Senior Manager of Pricing on the Marketplace Growth team, you will contribute to Convoy’s future pricing strategy to accelerate shipment growth while managing company financial goals across multiple revenue programs. You will utilize your expertise of the freight industry to work across our product, supply, and demand teams and drive innovative cross-company initiatives.
- Mentor and scale a high performing team that includes both strategic and operational functions
- Build pricing processes and explore incremental opportunities for growth via pricing across Convoy’s existing and future offerings
- Partner with Demand stakeholders to advise on pricing strategies for existing and new shippers as well as contract and transactional revenue programs
- Freight experience: You know the freight industry and RFP pricing inside and out, and you are excited to use technology to drive innovation.
- Fluency with data: You love working with numbers and can draw insights and actions from them, unlocking both incremental and large operational improvements. SQL, Excel and/or similar data analysis experience
- Just do it attitude: You have strong operational mindedness and can drive concrete programs and an ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team
- Communications: You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You clearly communicate goals, issues, and status to all stakeholders and partners
- Judgment: You can assess costs, benefits, and risks to pricing programs. You can identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively
- Influence: You drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!