Senior Revenue Accountant
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
- Play a key role as the Company’s primary revenue accountant
- Analyze customer contracts to ensure all revenue elements are being billed, measured and accounted for correctly including performing audits of sales orders for proper revenue recognition/amortization of deferred revenue, data entry, and billing accuracy
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all month, quarter, and year-end revenue-related close items including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, billing, and collections
- Work with Sales Operations and the Professional Services team to ensure timely and accurate bookings, billings and collections
- Participate in development and documentation of policies and procedures
- Prepare and review reporting including revenue analysis and metrics
- Actively participate in the design, implementation, and testing of systems and processes to support the accounting and reporting for deferred revenue, revenue, and other aspects of the book-to-cash cycle
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Work with finance manager and controller on technical accounting matters and implementation including ASC 606
- Manage special projects and perform duties as required
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of functions across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4+ years of accounting experience, revenue recognition experience required
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Willingness to grow with the company and take on more responsibilities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Advanced excel skills such as pivot tables and data analysis
- Experience with NetSuite (or similar ERP system) and Salesforce (or similar CRM system)
- Experience working in technology industry (SaaS company a plus)
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description