Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The Senior Manager of Treasury FX Trading & Funding will lead to our ongoing efforts to build a scalable and efficient global treasury FX trading and funding function. Reporting to the VP of Treasury, you will lead a global team of 3 to 4 and potentially grow it over time, creating best practices, and optimizing how we manage FX funding and trade currency all over the world.
What You'll Do
- Manage daily forecasting process to determine FX receipts and FX funding needed (by country/partner) in disbursement network for $10+ billion annualized transaction volumes in over 60 different currencies
- Develop and execute FX trade recommendations and related trade execution to optimize local liquidity, FX costs, and FX exposures
- Manage FX inventory cost basis (a key component of revenue) and FX gain/loss
- Analysis/reporting of FX trading and funding activities vs. targets
- Maintaining, monitoring, and improving an outstanding set of operational policies to guarantee a robust internal control environment protecting assets and mitigating the risk of errors
- Recommend and implement new technologies and enhancements, products, and services to improve FX trading and funding with the support of a dedicated treasury engineering team
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of solid global treasury foreign exchange management experience in a multinational corporate setting
- You've led FX strategy implementation at global companies
- You value clear communication and have led teams, growing and developing your reports.
- You acquire and synthesize complex datasets to support recommendations and conclusions to finance leadership
- You have knowledge of and experience with accounting processes and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- Profession certification (CFA, CTP, or CPA) a plus
- Experience in the Remittance industry, and experience trading emerging markets currencies preferred.
Who We Are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.