Sr. Analyst, Treasury Operations at Expedia Group
Expedia Group's Treasury team is responsible for the company’s cash positioning, investments, free cash flow and working capital management resulting from approximately $100 billion in annual gross bookings generated from its global portfolio of brands that offer travel products in more than 200 countries and territories. The Treasury team also handles key risk management activities, including its foreign currency hedging program and manages capital markets activity. The team partners closely with key finance functions, as well as legal and business teams to support key strategic projects and ensure liquidity and appropriate funding.
Expedia’s Operations & Risk Team is responsible for supporting global expansion projects, managing payments, bank account infrastructure set up & rationalization, online banking systems, FX trade settlement, SOX compliance, M&A due diligence & integration, corporate insurance, letters of credit and surety bond portfolio.
What you'll do:
The Treasury Operations Analyst plays a critical role within Expedia’s Global Finance department by supporting the Treasury Operations & Risk team in key functions, including, but not limited to:
- Support company-wide strategic growth initiative projects by executing end-to-end bank account infrastructure & bank services set up
- Handle day to day payment processing operations including support for online banking administration
- Act as liaison among our banking partners and business partners such as IT, A/P, payroll, accounting, & legal teams
- Process back office settlement instructions for various FX hedging programs & investments
- Handle Know Your Customer "KYC" compliance and signer updates
- Assist in other ad hoc support projects/initiatives
Who you are:
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum 3+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Prior international treasury, finance, and/or banking experience a plus
- Strong understanding of various payment flows (local and cross border wires, SEPA/ACH)
- Strong organization, documentation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
- Attention to accuracy and detail a must
- Good communication and project management skills with proven record of accomplishing tasks timely
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.