Sr Finance Analyst at Expedia Group
As part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team, the SFA will report to the Sr. Director of Finance, Media Solutions, and will serve as a critical business partner to our world-class media sales organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently, has experience leading projects with tight time lines, possesses a keen attention to detail and is able to interpret and present data in a visually compelling format to financial and non-financial audiences.
Who You Are
· BA/BS required; CPA or MBA preferred
· 3+ years of work experience in a similar financial or analytical role
· Strong analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge of financial budgeting/forecasting processes
· Consultative, data-driven approach towards business problems and process improvements
· Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and with all levels of management
· Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight timelines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
· Advanced Excel skills a must and working knowledge of VBA preferred
· Experience with Oracle, Hyperion and Essbase preferred
What You’ll Do
· Lead and administer the Sales incentive compensation process
· Liaise with and provide analytical support to Sales leaders throughout sales target setting
· Serve as primary contact for support functions on process improvements, research, analysis and reporting as needed
· Prepare monthly management reporting, highlighting key insights and drivers related to marketing contract spend
· Partner with internal customers in Lodging and Commercial Strategy to support business case and spend requests
· Translate current business drivers to build the quarterly forecasts and annual plan
· Develop and share best-practices across the team to improve efficacy and help the team win
· Become an authority on Media Solutions and effectively communicate business performance across the organization
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.