ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are looking for a Director, Financial Services Risk & Compliance Architect to join our Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is a Financial Services industry expert with deep knowledge of the Financial Services risk and compliance solution stack across the application, workflow and data/integration layers.
S/he has a deep understanding of the core Financial Services risk management processes and surrounding technology ecosystem, including core systems of record, third party data providers and the Fintech / Regtech landscape.
S/he has a technical vision for ServiceNow’s opportunity to transform Financial Services risk and compliance management and the ability to collaborate with customers and partners on the architecture for the solutions aligned to this vision. And s/he has the ability to collaborate with pre-sales technical resources to gather solution requirements and enable them on solution roadmaps and architecture.
The role will entail:
1) Solution Architecture: Architecting Financial Services risk and compliance solutions & models built on the ServiceNow platform, both using current horizontal applications, platform services and driving requirements for Financial Services-specific product development. Consideration of future state and transitional architectures in Financial Services.
2) Asset Creation: create reference architecture and technical enablement guides for Financial Services risk and compliance solutions. Collaborate with Solution Consulting teams to develop demo prototypes for solutions.
3) Field and Partner Enablement: enable internal pre-sales technical resources and System Integrator and Independent Software Vendor partner ecosystem on Financial Services solutions and architecture. Build a Financial Services community of technical ambassadors enabled on the ServiceNow Financial Services message and solution architecture.
4) Customer Engagement: Ability to collaborate with customers to create technology roadmaps around Financial Services risk and compliance solutions and to dive into key architecture components. Bring deep technical knowledge of Financial Services to advance strategic opportunities and identify emerging use cases.
5) Market-Facing Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs.
· 7-10+ years in technical roles in or selling into risk and compliance functions of a Financial Services organization
· Knowledge of common governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) solution offerings, capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses
· Understanding of top Financial Services regulations globally with ability to assess the impact on the architecture of a ServiceNow solution in Financial Services
· Familiarity with enterprise risk management functions, non-financial risk types/domains, and common use cases within Financial Services industry
· Experience working with sales, with proven ability to work seamlessly as an extended part of the account teams
· Ability to provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow product business units
· Ability to identify, lead and contribute to the creation of content, white papers, workshops, etc.
· Interact at multiple levels within a customer account (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Directors, VP’s, and CXOs)
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
· Deep knowledge of enterprise integration, service-orientated architectures and micro-services
· Knowledge of security, data privacy, data governance within Financial Services
· Strong and clear communicator who can demonstrate a credible depth of knowledge to converse with and influence both technology and business partners
· Robust understanding of risk management methodologies and frameworks to drive and maintain enterprise-wide adoption
· Experience managing complex GRC programs involving interconnected systems and processes, with a focus on regulatory and industry requirements and standardsAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.