Sr. Revenue Accountant
Sr. Revenue Accountant
Yapta's mission is simple: To give our customers confidence in travel. To that end, we are one of the world’s leading companies for fare transparency and cost savings. We analyze billions of rates every month, and turn all that data into meaningful notifications and reports. We provide automated services for corporate travelers to save money, by tracking prices on airline tickets and hotels, and sending alerts when prices drop.
We were recently named to Deloitte’s Fast 500, are highly profitable, and have grown 400% in the past 4 years. Our team is fast paced and focused, but we maintain a healthy work/life balance and have fun. We value integrity, flexibility, accountability, drive, and collaboration.
- Assist with monthly financial reporting and close process, including the preparation of routine and non-routine entries and adjustments
- Collaborate with internal business partners to analyze and reconcile accounts
- Drive the collection cycle
- Responsible for contract review, analysis, and summary
- Assist in the development and compliance of accounting policies and procedures
- Instill process improvements by working collaboratively and cross-functionally within and outside Accounting
Requirements: (Must have experience to be eligible for consideration.)
- B.S. degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of related accounting experience in a fast paced / innovative technology environment
- Strong knowledge of ASC 606
- Expert proficiency with Excel
Preferred Experience: (Very helpful skills as they will be important in this role.)
- CPA certification is desired
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with NetSuite
What we offer:
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Optional work-from-home Wednesdays
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays (total 7 weeks)
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchens, with coffee, soda, and snacks
- Regular team activities, including Mariners games, ping pong tournaments, movies, etc.
This position is based in Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.