Staff Accountant- Bellevue, WA at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, June 5, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0 is looking for a Staff Accountant, GL to perform a wide range of compensation related accounting responsibilities and support our continued growth. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to complete complex tasks with limited supervision.
We are REMOTE FRIENDLY, but occasional work in our Bellevue, WA office is expected.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and record domestic payroll entries.
- Work closely with the Payroll Team to understand the global payroll process, obtain supporting documentation, research compensation issues and provide analysis to facilitate resolution.
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly sales commissions accruals, deferrals and amortization in accordance with Company policy.
- Work closely with Commissions Analysts to ensure accuracy of sales commissions reports.
- Maintain supporting documentation and waterfall schedules.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Support month-end close and internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of progressive General Ledger financial accounting experience in a large corporate environment.
- Experience working with monthly sales commissions accruals, deferrals and amortization.
- Experience with Netsuite, CallidusCloud and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- A CPA is preferred
- #US; #US-W; #BV;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.