Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
We are experiencing rapid growth so we are seeking for a Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Staff Accountant will play an important supportive role for the team and will be responsible for assisting month end close activities and ensuring accuracy of accounting records. We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy team player who is excited to learn and develop. This role will provide an outstanding growth opportunity for a highly motivated professional.
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries
- Regularly maintain detail reconciling of balance sheet accounts.
- Fixed Assets management
- Providing assistance with monthly financial reporting and variance analysis
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Any additional tasks as needed.
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-3years’ experience in accounting or related field, internship or professional.
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate principles and procedures.
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and analytical skills\Strong team player with a growth mindset and who is willing to tackle new challenges
- Experience with NetSuite
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description