Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 is looking for a staff accountant to perform a wide range of duties within the team. You have a strong attention to detail and are naturally analytical. You are excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced environment and are a quick study. As the ideal candidate, you are a CPA (or CPA eligible) with 3+ years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
*This position is located on Bellevue, WA and will not be remote.*
- Maintains the general ledger by creating journal entries
- Prepares and analyzes monthly variances for selected balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Prepares monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Supports payroll processing and accounting
- Assists in the development and documentation of general practices and finance policies
- Support other ad hoc projects as needed
The right candidate will possess:
- Intermediate knowledge of US GAAP concepts
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and high level of responsiveness and anticipation
- Ability to challenge the status quo to identify and implement process improvements
- Previous experience processing payroll
Skills and abilities:
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years progressive accounting experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description