Supervisor, Intercompany Accounting
Your Next Challenge:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced world-class finance professional to be our Accounting Supervisor in our Corporate Accounting team. This role reports to the Corporate Controller. This position will be a key leader in the ongoing development of the Company’s intercompany processes, policies, and procedures. As such, the candidate will need a strong understanding of the Company’s organization structure to facilitate responding to various ad hoc requests from tax, treasury, as well to design the most efficient intercompany processes pertaining to new business models and updated tax strategies.
Critical to the execution of this role is a strong bias towards continuous process improvement, standardization of procedures, and implementation of a robust control framework.
What You'll Do:
- Global owner of all intercompany accounting processes. Responsible for ongoing development and improvement of the Company’s intercompany processes and policies for Company’s consolidated financials and individual statutory legal entity reporting.
- Lead and prepare various complex intercompany transactions and responsible for the monthly Intercompany month-end close process. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Tax, Treasury, IT, Legal, etc.) to identify opportunities to improve and standardize intercompany accounting processes (i.e. reduce mismatches, reducing close cycle time, automate manual processes) while not sacrificing the quality of the resulting financial data.
- Coordinate with Tax and other functional owners to ensure timely resolution of identified issues regarding transfer pricing. Work with Tax department on transfer pricing studies as needed. Establish highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders including tax, treasury, statutory reporting team, and other operational teams.
- Responsible for the accounting of legal entity changes, mergers and liquidations, and participate in M&A accounting and integration.
- Prepare reconciliations and roll forwards for internal and external reporting. Key contact for external auditors regarding transfer pricing.
- Perform ad hoc analyses as required as well as other general ledger related tasks as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of GL accounting experience in a multinational Company. Previous intercompany and transfer pricing experience is preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and act operationally and ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies. Ability to independently set direction and deliver results. Deadline driven.
- The individual should possess strong communication skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, a proven ability to manage concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment and be eager to contribute to the success of the department and the Company.
- A combination of financial, operations, and/or analytical experiences that includes knowledge of automated financial systems and MS-Office tools. Oracle experience a plus.
Education and Certifications
B.S./B.A./MPAcc in Accounting (or CPA Eligible)
CPA a plus
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.