Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As Flyhomes Treasury Analyst, you will work alongside our teams and partners to continuously improve treasury processes while maintaining a focus on our customers. Flyhomes offers a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many challenging opportunities for developing one's financial, analytical, and treasury skill sets .This role is pertinent in building Flyhomes success.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop cash forecasting models, perform variance analysis, create efficiencies in bank account structures
- Contribute to driving liquidity solutions which provide scalable funding mechanisms
- Assist with bank relationship management
- Produce financial and analytical support including reporting on financial and non-financial metrics
- Assist in Treasury control procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and promote a strong control environment
- Assist in reducing banking fees and transaction costs of Treasury activities
- Ensure full utilization of the Treasury workstation including reporting processes, and support cash management projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in Treasury, Finance, or Banking industry
- BA/BS degree required
- The ability to analyze data and make decisions quickly
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Aptitude to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Comfort working in a fluid and oftentimes ambiguous environment
- Capable of making adjustments in both day-to-day and large-scale activities based on new information and developments
- Software fluency (Excel)
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S