As the Treasury Manager at Tango Card, you will:
- Own the company’s and subsidiaries’ (including international) relationships with financial institutions including payment processors and banks.
- Direct cash management activities consistent with the liquidity needs for business operations.
- Develop and oversee hedging practice for Tango Card foreign currency operations.
- Manage the day to day investment of surplus cash and the use of credit facilities.
- Recommend cash and investment strategy changes that support our 2 – 5 year business and project plans. This includes being able to prepare long-term cash/fund-raising forecasts to align with overall company initiatives and potential acquisitions.
- In partnership with the finance department prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash forecast that supports Tango Card’s budget and project initiatives, identifying any opportunities or gaps.
- Recommend, coordinate and implement strategies/projects for new partners, services, technologies, account changes, system or process changes that simplify company operations and improve our Customers’ experience.
- Develop, document, and own policies and procedures related to cash management and treasury activities.
- Approve daily execution of funds transfers including ACH, wires, foreign exchange and investments to ensure they align with current and future liquidity needs.
- Manage daily banking alert exceptions including positive pay, ACH filters, credit card chargebacks and ACH reversals.
- Maintain Wire and ACH beneficiary data insuring payment instructions (domestic and international) are setup accurately using the most cost-efficient payment method.
- Evaluate, and work with our banking partner on bank service fees being charged to ensure they are reasonable.
Our ideal Treasury Manager at Tango Card will have most of the following qualifications:
- 6+ years experience in treasury/cash management roles with proven career progression
- Excellent organization, project management, time management skills. You have a keen eye for patterns and detail.
- Technical expertise and knowledge of cash management and banking processes
- Experience with multinational companies, payment processors, merchant banking and foreign currencies
- Extensive experience in the creation of reports and forecasts relating to cash flow and investments
- General knowledge of GAAP for investments and as it pertains to the treasury function
- Mastership of Excel as it relates to the treasury function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or OR Equivalent experience (CTP certification a plus)
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation or Parking stipend to make the Seattle commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership