Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As a Treasury Manager at Flyhomes, you will manage day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.You will performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management and allocate cash balances, maintain investment records, and prepare expense and earning forecasts.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with internal partners and various internal stakeholders to implement financing through leasing and other financing solutions.
- Manage ongoing and new programs for real estate purchases.
- Build analytical models to evaluate capital structure decisions including financing, return of capital, liquidity planning, credit ratings, and contingency planning for review with the Leadership Team.
- Support corporate liability management activities.
- Oversee monthly and/or quarterly reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Treasury, Finance, or banking industry.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Advanced Excel, financial modelling, and analytical skills.
- highly motivated self-starter
- The ability to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders, is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and communicate risks and recommendations to the Leadership Team
- Proven track record for dealing with complexity and have experience in a MNC capital markets role.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color,
religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide
the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S