Associate Consultant, Employee Experience
Associate Consultant - Employee Experience
Based in: Provo, Seattle or Chicago
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
A Day in the Life
As the employee landscape shifts, these outdated approaches are not delivering the insights required to truly engage their employee base. As such, these organizations are also looking for a new way to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics has provided a new approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and industry-leading expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
This position will focus on supporting the design and delivery of client programs and experience in the employee feedback industry. They will be a member of the Employee Experience (EX) services delivery function within Qualtrics.
The Right Candidate
Employee Feedback Industry Experience - The best candidate for the role will have an understanding of employee research and methodologies and knowledge of assessment and survey design practices that are the foundation of employee feedback programs.
Research and Thought Leadership - As part of the ongoing development of research and frameworks, this individual will contribute to the work of the Employee Experience Advisory Council, supporting research efforts to evolve measurement models and frameworks. This individual will also contribute to client and internal research studies on special topics.
Influence and Delight Customers - This individual will have exceptional customer and project management skills and be able to build strong working relationships with clients as well as cross-functionally. They’ll also need to easily learn new technology.
70% Client Delivery:
- Provides project support for EX Consultants during client projects
- Supports the creation of Executive Presentation content, including dashboard design and builds and the creation, quality assurance of PPT presentations, etc.
- Responsible for supporting survey design and benchmark mapping activities
- Responsible for building out custom dashboards needed for data analysis
- Conducts data analysis tasks to drive insights for client action plans
30% Research and Thought Leadership:
- Conducts literature reviews and other research to support the thought leadership and validation of new and existing measurement models
- Supports the execution of internal and external-facing research projects
- Supports the creation of content for use in internal and external-facing research projects
- Involved in supporting the end-to-end execution of XM Solutions
- Works with the EX Consultants to support XM solution content development and development of supporting assets (e.g., design and communications, guides, etc)
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 1-3 year in assessment and survey design work (research methodology, etc)
- 1-3 years working in large, cross-functional organizations
- Advanced degree preferred, or pursuing Masters-level education
- Understanding of the different feedback systems (Engagement, Pulse, Lifecycle, 360, Candidate, etc) to listen to employee's and have the ability to make recommendations on which feedback system/s would deliver on the program purpose and strategy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.