Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your next challenge:
Getty Images is looking for a Benefits Coordinator for its global benefits team. This role supports and drives our goal to make Getty Images one of the best places to work globally by providing competitive and innovative benefits, communicating clearly and are easily accessed by our employees. You will deliver outstanding customer service and help resolve issues or questions that otherwise would present barriers to effective benefits delivery.
Who You Are:
You are detailed oriented, analytical and love to organize and drive process efficiencies. You communicate clearly with the teams across the globe to help define and operate efficient business processes. You are committed to Getty Images’ mission and Leadership Principles and strive always to set a standard of quality for yourself and your team. You prioritize and respond quickly, delivering efficiently to meet tight expectations, manage your time optimally, and maintain a high degree of confidentiality of our most important asset – our people.
What You Will Do:
- Understand the business and our employee benefits needs so that you can partner to improve benefits administration, communication and delivery
- In partnership with other team members and external vendors, process COBRA initial new hire notices and terminations
- Administer FSA account funding including reconciling against new hire reports
- Assist with new hire benefit orientations
- Process, reconcile and report on benefit invoices
- Partner with Finance to resolve any invoice payment discrepancies
- Educate and assist employees with qualifying life event processing
- Administer Getty Images’ volunteer and employee donation program
- Own employee benefit questions to resolution
- Update benefit content and provide suggestions for enhancing the employee-facing benefits SharePoint site
- Assist with various projects across the whole Human Resources function
What you will need:
- One year of experience working in Human Resources, Finance or related field
- Strong ability to analyze information and remedy discrepancies
- Excellent organization, written and verbal skills
- Good judgement and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adjust quickly to shifting priorities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve and introduce process improvements
- High awareness of and respect for critical and confidential Human Resources data
- Expertise with Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint; familiarity with Workday a plus
Due to the current conditions of Covid-19, this key position will work from home until further notice.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.