Contract Human Resources Coordinator
ExtraHop Networks is seeking Contract Human Resources Coordinator who will thrive in a fast-paced environment! This individual will be an organizational guru supporting the Human Resources Department. Possessing great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a fast pace growing culture!
- Support the Human Resources team in providing administrative tasks
- Assist with creating and maintaining company business cards
- Assist with file room clean up and maintenance
- Help to create, update and maintain personnel files and documents
- Perform data entry and ensure accuracy of data in HR database and other necessary systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of work experience in a coordinator type position, HR-related field preferred and/or a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a support role and working in a confidential environment to include providing stellar customer service
- Proven ability to successfully interact with customers, managers and employees at all levels.
- Basic knowledge of MS operating system and related software
- Obsessed with all things organization and must have an extreme eye for detail
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Great listener and able to take direction well with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs.
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity and pride in doing awesome work
- Experience using an applicant tracking system or database software preferred
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.