Contract Recruiter at Qumulo
Qumulo is on the lookout for an experienced People Partner to lead people priorities for our rapidly growing company, with team members currently in 9 countries and expanding globally. Contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, you will act as a partner for leadership and team members to attract and retain the best talent, enhance our collaborative and agile culture and enable Qumulo to rapidly scale the business. The role requires you to run the people agenda, providing strategic advice and handling day to day matters, in a way that embraces our unique culture.About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts.
See storage made simple at www.qumulo.comResponsibilities:
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and lead a people agenda that supports both the company and organization objectives.
- Build and manage programs in areas related to people experience, such as on/off boarding, career development, diversity and training.
- Support leaders, hiring teams and recruiters to attract great talent into the company; ensure an excellent onboarding experience.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues providing expert advice and decision making to continually improve morale and retention.
- Collaborate with people leaders to provide coaching and feedback to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of team members.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment requirements and legislation to align Qumulo practices and policies with local requirements and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Leverage data and competitive intelligence to provide insight and recommendations that improve the people experience.
- Proactively identify and implement opportunities that enable Qumulo to scale effectively as it grows.
- 8+ years of experience working in Human Resources within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment; experience in a global high-growth technology start-up highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer first mindset, with the ability to quickly build trust and effectively influence stakeholders.
- High degree of integrity, discretion and sound judgment when managing complex decisions.
- Strong project and program management skills and able to effectively manage competing priorities to meet commitments on time and with excellent quality.
- Collaborative self-starter able to work with ambiguity and a variety of styles to drive results.
- Innovator with an experimental mindset who thrives in an environment where you can create, build, and iterate.
- Transparent and persuasive communicator, both verbally and in written.
- Advanced knowledge of employment laws, policies, and business practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of metrics, drivers and compensation plans.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or similar combination of education and experience.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
*Please note that employment at Qumulo is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.