Contract Sourcing Recruiter, Sales
As a member of our small but skilled recruiting team, you'll be charged with finding the right candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, and a diversity of thought to all that they do. You’ll own the recruiting lifecycle, all the while maintaining an excellent candidate experience and championing ExtraHop as an employer of choice.
At ExtraHop, you’ll find an outlet for your drive, enthusiasm, and creative skills as you develop lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers. And while you will find the low-hanging fruit, you’ll be a sleuth who doesn’t rely on traditional sourcing methods. Comfortable with numbers, you’ll draw insights from data to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient, and more fun.
Make an Impact
Our Contract Sourcing Recruiter role at ExtraHop offers a unique opportunity to define a rapidly growing company, one person at a time.
- Build strong relationships with candidates.
- Convey a sense of ExtraHop culture through positive interactions with potential hires.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Partner with Senior Recruiters with strategy to build candidate pipeline and make recommendations.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers and teams.
- Schedule and assist in overseeing interview loops.
- Provide substantive feedback and information to the hiring team throughout the interview process.
- Love data
- Compile, track and report on recruiting analytics
- Proactively bring compensation trends and data to the attention of your manager and your team.
- Find creative ways to improve the hiring process at ExtraHop.
- Develop new approaches to hiring the best candidates.
- Solve problems by collecting and analyzing data.
Tell Us About You
Do you have what it takes to hit the ground running as a Contract Sourcing Recruiter at ExtraHop? We’d like to hear how you would be a great fit as we look for a candidate with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience recruiting in a start-up or technical business environment
- Experience supporting business units such as Marketing and Sales
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Track record of solving complex problems and making a significant impact
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands and changing needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law #LI-JC1