We're looking for an innovative, high energy Contract Technical Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. We've got a long list of open roles and plenty more growth on the horizon. Our ideal candidate is someone who can build relationships and build out our technical recruiting program. If you want the opportunity to step up into a challenging position where you'll play an important part in finding top performers to support our continued success you've found it.
- Find, attract, and close the best talent for all technical positions
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective Tech sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Plan recruiting strategy for open roles, including job posting locations and passive candidate sourcing
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, and more
- Work to create and manage technical talent pipelines to shorten the time needed to fill openings
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within EagleView's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience, preferably in the high-tech space
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines
- Working knowledge of social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
- Strong communication to interact with a diverse candidate set and hiring managers of varying roles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.