Coordinator, Talent & Development
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
At Accolade we know that our employees are our competitive advantage and attracting the best people is critical to our continued success. We are looking for a Talent & Development (T&D) Coordinatorto us help us maintain this competitive advantage. The T&D coordinator facilitates all operational aspects of the hiring lifecycle in support of identifying, attracting and hiring top talent. Using effective communication skills and a strong attention to detail, the T&D Coordinator ensures an unparalleled experience for both candidates and hiring teams throughout the hiring and onboarding process. This role also includes working on various assignments, such as supporting our onboarding team providing a smooth transition from candidate to employee
A day in the life…
This position requires someone who can manage multiple priorities in a variety of areas:
- Support the Talent Aquisiton and hiring teams by coordinating the interview process including: scheduling phone screens, facilitating tours, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates.
- Adminsister global background check process including: monitoring for completeness, escalating adverse situations to Talent Acquisition Partner and legal council, reconciliation of invoices, etc.
- Monitor employee referrals: reach out to referral candidates via ATS, partner with HRBP’s and payroll to ensure accurate and timely payment of referral bonuses process referral bonuses.
- Responsible for uploading new hire documentation to employee files once returned and ensure completeness of the EE file and new hire access request forms.
- Maintain new hire and internal movement data.
- Manage day-of interview logistics including conference room setup, security notification, lunch set-up, and triaging of any unexpected schedule or room conflicts.
- Support candidates in making travel reservations and processing interview-related expenses timely, follow up with Finance as needed.
- Assist with hiring events, as needed.
- Measuring time, cost and quality of all hires (both internal & external) & produce monthly reports demonstrating your findings by maintaining & update the recruitment tracker ensuring that the information is accurate
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and point of contact for all employees regarding the ATS, troubleshooting issues and providing training and guidance to users.
- Responsible for auduitng the data within the ATS to ensure recruiter compliance and data integrity within the ATS.
- Responsible for the ATS reporting: Standard reports to include EEO metrics, source reporting, YTD Hires, Candidate Workflow status report including ad hoc reporting.
- Maintain all documentation, process workflows and training material, ensuring it is up to date and organized in a way that is easy to access.
- Partner with HRIS to manage the quarterly enhancements for the ATS and the product roadmap features.
- Manager a continuous feedback process to users and communicate furture functionality requests directly with ATS provider.
- Work with HRIS Analyst to ensure seamless data transfer between ATS and HRIS.
What we are looking for…
- Strong organizational and attention to detail required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience maintaining and administering an Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong knowledge of all relevant recruiting immigration and employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills and excel skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with candidates and employees at every education level.
- Good computer skills; ability to develop spreadsheets and reports to analyze.
- Excellent collaboration and consensus building skills.
- Strong relationship-building and networking skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop, administer and communicate recruiting processes and policies
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.