Paying the right way, getting paid what you’re worth — it’s complicated, and it matters. Compensation used to be a dark art. Not anymore. PayScale helps employers and their employees understand the right pay for every position and effectively communicate about compensation.
PayScale pioneered the use of crowd-sourced compensation data and unique matching algorithms to power the world’s most advanced compensation platform and continues to be the compensation market leader.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!Job Description
What You Do: As an integral part of the People leadership team you will be responsible for helping us design, develop and execute critical talent strategies and initiatives. Reporting to the Chief People Officer you will manage a team of HR Business Partners responsible for collaborating with senior executives, helping them achieve business goals. You will act as a thought leader with a deliberate focus on performance, talent management programs, engagement and retention.
In this role, you will:
- Build and cultivate strong partnerships with senior leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution to ensure a high-performing, engaged workforce.
- Analyze and present relevant HR metrics and insights into the business to drive the focus and execution of strategy.
- Support the business with organizational change and development, influencing leaders to address complex organizational design issues where required for business success.
- Influence decisions while demonstrating a commitment to cross-team collaboration, relationship building, matrix structure management in a relatively ambiguous and very fast paced environment.
- Driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization.
- This leader will have demonstrated the ability to balance speed/flexibility and process/compliance.
- Helping drive accountability to a high-performance culture.
- Work with managers and employees to address employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Analytically driven, you are experienced utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem-solving and root cause analysis. Strong aptitude to translate metrics and data insights into impactful strategy.
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- Previous experience as a Strategic HR Business Partner for Sales/Rev organizations in a high growth company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Influence and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Previous leadership of HRBP’s
Benefits & Perks – The Highlights:
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
- 10 paid holidays
- Amazing Medical/Vision/Dental/Prescription coverage: 100% company-paid premiums for employees; 50% for eligible partners and dependents
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards: Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transit
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Strong Maternity and Paternity Leave benefits, and multiple onsite Mother’s Rooms
- 401k which vests immediately, complete with company match
- Onsite bike storage, lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Ergo friendly chairs and sitting-standing desks
- Company-hosted happy hours every Friday afternoon
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month. WOOF!)
Equal Opportunity Employer: PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.