Director, Recruiting at EagleView
We are currently looking for a Director of Recruiting to join our team in our Rochester, NY office or Greater Seattle area. The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who has a solution-oriented growth mindset, drives for self-improvement, and will constantly strive to grow and develop the capabilities of the Recruiting Team. Someone with strong business acumen in addition to excellent collaboration and partnership skills to lead our team with a positive, can do attitude.
The person in this role will develop, articulate and execute technical talent recruiting strategies including university campus outreach and High Potential Entry Level (HPEL) hiring for the organization. This person should be a broad thinker who can deliver on the details, leveraging metrics and data to optimize the recruiting processes.
- Full lifecycle recruiting managing requisitions, including needs analysis, applicant tracking, sourcing, screening, interviewing, debriefing, reference checking and closing offers of employment.
- Management and ongoing development of a team of high performing recruiters, ensure the recruiting team has the tools and functional skills to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing tech company located across multiple sites.
- Drive the ideation, implementation and on-going optimization of business-wide recruiting programs and own the strategies and candidate pipelines for roles in multiple professional domains across the company working with the hiring managers to deliver solid qualified candidates.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, identify and implement new processes as well as fine tune standard processes for recruiting.
- Build sourcing strategies to cultivate long term relationships with technical talent through pro-active market research, university recruiting programs, and on-going relationship management and network building.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Use data and metrics to measure recruiting success, analyze productivity and optimize results for the recruiting function; will be responsible for the weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Successful candidates will have proven attention to detail, good organizational skills, and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing or related field preferred, equivalent of 4 + years relevant work considered.
- MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years of recruiting experience with at least 3 years of corporate technical recruiting.
- 4+ years of experience building, coaching and managing a full-cycle recruiting team in a high-tech corporate environment; creating, measuring and scaling workflows across the recruiting team, hiring managers, and candidates.
- Well versed in all aspects of recruiting including but not limited to: employment branding, diversity and inclusion, immigration and mobility, OFCCP, recruiting systems and technology, compensation and benefits, and employment laws.
- Experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of sourcing techniques, able to quickly penetrate talent markets and build strong relationships / professional connections
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage hiring manager's expectations through the recruitment lifecycle to a positive outcome.
- Experience working with tools of the trade, including applicant tracking systems (HireBridge a plus), resume databases, internet sourcing tools, etc.
- Proven experience partnering with HR Generalists/Managers to address complex/sensitive issues.